- Transportation, grocery shopping, supportive services, benefit assistance
- Benefits Checkup and Medicare counseling
- Housing information and guidance
- Educational and entertainment events – Illuminate a Memory
- Tai Chi, knitting, sewing, arts and crafts, games, karaoke
- Humanities: current event discussions
- Nutrition education – informative speakers and events
- Nutrition – congregate and home delivered meals by Lakewood Division of Aging
- Series: Matter of Balance, Chronic Diseases, Diabetes Self Management
- Coordinates with Federal, State, and Local agencies on behalf of older Americans through campaigns, letters, resolutions, etc.
- Individual advocacy as needed.
- Nutrition Site Advisory Council (NSAC) advocates on behalf of seniors.